Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cooking: Jam




First, I apologize for not writing yesterday. My husband and I are trying to buy a house and, as I'm sure you're aware, the market isn't the most agreeable. Now onto Jam, a topic I care a great deal for. 

Tonight my friend Sarah B. (Sarah B. Loves Movies) and I cooked up some raspberry, strawberry, peach jam. I can't wait for the 24hr waiting period to be over! The small taste test left me wanting more. Our little escapade lead me to crack open my favorite Jam book (the above) Blue Chair Jam Cookbook. If you're a Jam connoisseur, this is a MUST have.  Amongst the unique and delicious recipes are gorgeous photos that have me longing to spend days in orchards and gardens. Check out this video for a tiny taste of the cookbook.

1 comment:

  1. I am eagerly awaiting that 24 hr waiting period too! I had so much fun and can't wait to take a look into your jam cookbook for our next jam adventure! Martha better watch out, Sarah & Meagan out making jam =) Thank you again!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...