Monday, May 16, 2011

State Side Presents

If you're into music and you live in Arizona you should know and live by State Side Presents. This amazing website not only tells you what band is going to play a show and where but it also (typically) has a sample of the bands music. It's a great way to find new bands and reconnect with forgotten bands.
My favorite part about State Side... I emailed them about a band that was touring all around AZ, told them to hook-it-up and then next thing I knew, that band had a gig here. Now, I'm not saying that I, in a round about way, got the Decembrists to play at in Phoenix but Charlie from State Side sure hooked it up! I'm So excited to see the Decembritsts and hopefully they'll be playing with The Head and the Heart.
 
Enjoy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...