Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Movie Match-Up: Aviator

 Good evening, lovelies. I wanted to share my love for the movie The Aviator. While the movie itself an emotional roller-coaster, the styles keep me on a constant emotional high. It probably has something to do with my crush on the era and Katharine Hepburn - played by Cate Blanchett who I also care a great deal for - but c'mon, who can say they wouldn't want to attend a party like the below?!
The following is what I'm calling a Movie Match-Up. I hope you enjoy...
 Lipstick, Dress, Ring, Earrings
The dress and the earrings aren't quite the same but it's similar with a modern spin.
I couldn't find anything close to how amazing Kate Beckinsale's (Ava Gardner) glasses are but these are pretty close.

Similar style dresses and Jimmy Choo Shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Her glasses truly are AMAZING!! I would have no problem wearing glasses if I could find some that fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...